Swing Extender Golf Swing Trainer. The Swing Extender prohibits collapsing of the arms while encouraging a better shoulder turn. It’s the hardest move to master and feels completely unnatural to most amateurs, but once it’s learned, the rewards are most satisfying. Increased distance, accuracy and lower scores are a direct result of the maximum clubhead acceleration you create with your wider arc and fully extended arms. The instant you strap it on your arm and take a swing, you’ll hit the golf ball longer, straighter and with more control. That’s because the Swing Extender creates the proper extension of your arms during the backswing by preventing the arms from overfolding and then promotes the correct release of the arms and hands during the downswing. This 90 degree “power angle” formed at the top of your backswing allows you to create a wider swing arc by keeping your left arm straight (right arm for left-handers). The Swing Extender instantly corrects the most common flaw in golf.
- Helps to extend your arms throughout your swing creating a wider arc
- It establishes a perfect position at the top of your back-swing
- Fits golfers of all sizes either right or left handed and even juniors
- Used by many of the country’s leading golf instructors and touring professionals
- This is the newest hot product in golf because it is so easy to use