The Putting ProfessorTM, developed by Peter Kostis, a top golf instructor as well as a TV analyst, assists golfers at all levels to conquer the three most important variables to great putting:
1. Develop a consistent putting stroke by keeping the putter face square to the arc throughout the stroke,
2. Improving your ability to read the green,
3. Controlling speed
Putting Professor’s two major points of differences: (1) adjustable plane board (2) 2-ball guide.
When you combine the use of the adjustable plane board and the unique 2-ball guide you will learn to keep the putter on plane with a square putter face at all times.
The angle of the plane board creates the arc of your stroke. The flatter the plane board is, the more your stroke will be inside to inside. The more vertical the plane board is the more straight back and straight through your stroke will be. The adjustability of the board means that you are not forced into any particular position.
Your level of learning is also enhanced by the use of sight and sound when using the Putting ProfessorTM. The 2-ball guide creates a smooth gliding sound that will tell you when the guide remains on the board throughout the stroke. A “clicking” sound will be heard if the 2-ball guide comes off of the board at any time during the stroke. In addition to this click, you will also see the 2-ball guide leave the plane board. This combination of sight and sound means a higher level of retention as most people use these two senses to learn and retain information. All of this means improved putting which means better scores… guaranteed!!!
- The Putting Professor was developed by Peter Kostis, top golf instructor and TV analyst.
- Putting Professor’s two major points of differences: (1) adjustable plane board (2) 2-ball guide
- The Putting Professor will help you: (1) control the speed
- (2) improve your ability to read the green and most importantly
- (3) develop a consistent putting stroke by keeping the putter face square to the arc