The Golf Swing Training Aid Club is designed to help improve your golf swing and reduce your handicap. Golfers know that flexibility and strength are critical to success on the golf course. Professional golfers are able to get incredible distances on their drives in part from their flexibility. The more flexible you are, the more you can really get your club head back in your backswing and then bring it around to make strong contact with the ball and continue on in your follow through. Strength is another import aspect of driving distance. The Golf Swing Training Aid Club will add strength to the key muscles you use in your golf swing. Increasing your strength will also prevent your muscles from getting fatigued. Fatigued muscles will result in a sloppy swing causing you to slice and hook the ball. Features: • 45″ in length • Flexible fiberglass shaft • Comfortable grip • Weight can be removed from the bottom of the club • Easily fits in your golf bag • Strengthen muscles • Increase flexibility • Adds Muscle Memory to your swing
- SWING IMPROVEMENT: Your golf swing will become smoother, have better tempo, and be more consistent resulting in better scores on the golf course.
- STRENGTH: Build your core, forearms, hands, wrists and shoulder muscles through continued use of the warm up club.
- FLEXIBILITY: The weight at the end of the club will increase your flexibility with repeated smooth swings.
- WARM UP: Swinging the warm up club will help your muscles loosen up prior to a round of golf, at the range, or practice swings.
- MUSCLE MEMORY: The warm up club acts as a great training aid to create muscle memory with your swing allowing your swing to become pure and reliable.