Golf in sync is a training aid for the short game which helps a player perform a synchronized swing in which body rotation generates power and in which the arms, hands and club naturally follow the body’s motion. This training aid helps facilitate the player’s own understanding of repeating a swing movement during training. Golf in sync can be used for putting, chipping, bunker shots and pitching. Golf in sync is trusted and used by pga professional when teaching and European tour players. Golf in sync can also be used to help player’s with their full back swing. Players at every level will find golf in sync to beneficial to their short game.
- Golf in sync helps a golfer to perform a synchronized swing
- Golf in sync is used by top 100 pga instructors
- Golf in sync work with equal success for the novice, ladies, men’s, juniors and professionals
- Engineered simple in design yet brilliantly effective
- Golf in sync is very useful for full-swing training