The Gold Flex warm-up and tempo training aid is designed to improve your swing while providing
a core muscle workout. The Gold Flex encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the
downswing to be initiated by the lower body, both of which fight slices.
*Durable polyurethane head for frequent use
*Shaft length helps flatten the swing plane
*49″ in length, 2.5 lb. head
*Flexible fiberglass shaft teaches lag and helps eliminate early release/casting
*Golf grip with guidelines for proper hand placement
*Head weight improves kinetic sequencing in the swing
*Strengthens core golf muscles
*Great low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
*Fits easily in golf bag and is legal to carry on course
*PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be re-gripped
Gold Flex 48-inch
Measures 48″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head
Generally more appropriate for individuals 5’6″ or taller, but individuals under 5’6″ who
are stronger, or more skilled/experienced will be able to utilize the Gold Flex Original without difficulty.
Gold Flex 40-inch Measures 40″ in length with a 2.5 lb. head Generally more appropriate for individuals under 5’6″, however, individuals under 5’6″ who are stronger, or more skilled/experienced will be able to use the longer Gold Flex without difficulty.
- Feature: Best home golf club/swing/grip/speed/tempo/hitting/flex/balance trainer aid equipment
- USA Local warehouse:it takes 3-7 days to get it.Find the natural feel of lag, and develop core golf muscles with the Gold Flex Trainer. Correct the path and develop a flatter swing plane that is initiated from the lower body, allowing you to fight slices.
- Power Pratice: Build muscle memory and strengthen your swing with the 2.5lb. weighted head so you can hit every ball with ease. The extra flex in the shaft helps lengthen your swing, giving you more power and better control.
- Tempo Pratice: Swing the Gold Flex repetitively to gain feedback and correct bad habits. The exaggerated flex allows for a lag during your back swing to help find your tempo. Use this easy training aid 10-20 times a day to improve your game.
- Warm up item: When you swing the trainer it creates a low-impact stretch to increase flexibility and range of motion. The momentum of the weighted head encourages proper weight transfer, improved form, centered balance and greater power.