New Country Club Elite® Golf Mats are the choice of finest country clubs and golf academies around the world including Annika’s Academy at Reunion, Mike Bender’s Golf Academy, FL, And Steve Dresser’s Academy, SC. Introduced at the National PGA Show these premium golf practice mats are now available to the golfing public in both commercial and consumer sizes. The feel is real with these mats – you can swing down and through the ball and even put a real tee right into the mat.
The Long dense fiber system solves the bounce problem associated with most golf mats. You get true results when you strike the ball. If you hit a good shot the golf mat allows the club to flow freely though the turf as if you just took a nice dollar bill sized divott. However, if you hit a fat shot you club will be held up by the long dense fibers as if you just chunked up a big hunk of sod.
- Improve your golf swing in your own back yard with your own Country Club Elite® T-Tuft Mat.
- Finally a golf practice mat that lets you “Hit-Down on the golf ball” for a true feel and realistic practice.
- Help reduce your risk of golf range practice mat injury with Country Club Elite® Real Feel’s forgiving Long Fiber System.
- Lower your score and become a more consistent player by practicing more in your own back yard, garage, shed, or basement.
- NOTE: 3×4 is a great Chipping Mat Size Please Upgrade to a 5′ Long Mat If You Want To Be Able To Hit Driver