The Caiton Golf Swing Trainer is specifically designed to help you improve your swing tempo and strength by providing a real golfing experience in both indoor and outdoor training session. The trainer allows you to work out the fundamental core golf muscles and gain muscle memory. Let your perfect swings become a habit, and allows you to enjoy a high quality game.
Enhancing the tempo and plane-a length of 32 inches, safely swing indoor and out.
Around 20 swings of the Caiton Golf Swing Trainer, every day is a sure way of building up the tempo. The momentum a golfer builds up while making a swing ultimately affects the momentum of the golf ball.
Build more strength and Flexibility-an enough heavy weighted head strengthens your core golf muscles for better endurance and performance.
With 1 lb. weighted head, the Swing Trainer provides enough weight to provide for a real golf club, without being too heavy for anyone looking to build up strength over time without causing injury.
Improve Golf Stroke Mechanics- an eye-catching blue front head trains your eyes to focus on the swing plane, and improves your ability to see the actual contact.
With each training session, the trainer gives golfers an opportunity to concentrate on how their body winds and unwinds with each swing.
Ideal for Warm-ups– 4 adjustable settings to simulate from woods to irons
The weighted head allows practice on proper weight transfer and building up power for various ranges. This prevents muscle cramps in the middle of the day and keeps golfers fit for their games.
Long-lasting-made by durable material including plastic, aluminum, and fiber
Opan is known for providing quality products. The Trainer is designed to handle both professional and leisure training programs. The trainer has gone through several laboratory tests and tested by professionals before being introduced to the market.
- IMPROVE MECHANIC. With Caiton Golf Swing Trainer, you are able to determine the perfect club for specific ranges and the perfect stance. It allows you to get natural feeling of lag, correct the path and develop a flatter swing plane.
- DEVELOP TEMPO. Around 10 -20 swings of the swing training aid every day is a sure way of building up your tempo. It will allow you to feel a lag during backswing that enable you to find your tempo and get improved your game. from body into limbs for better swings.
- BUILD MORE POWER. 1.5 lb. weighted head with 5 adjustable settings, the swing trainer helps you to strengthen your core golf muscles and gain muscle memory. It gives you an opportunity to work on your flexibility and radiating energy from body into limbs for better swings.
- GRIP CORRECTION. Our swing trainer allows you to set the handle of the club transversely across the fingers and into the palm of the left hand. It is easy to ensure that the grip rests on the crook of the forefinger with the knuckle protruding as if resting on a trigger.
- DURABILITY AND ALL ROUND USE. The Caiton Golf Swing Trainer is made by durable martials, and is a strong golf training equipment that made to serve for the longest time purpose. In addition, it is idea for warm-up, mid-, and post rang time. With a length of 32 inches, you can easily put it in golf bag and safely swing it both indoor and outdoor.