Offering golfers the same level of performance expected from a professional golf course, this synthetic putting green delivers the most realistic experience available. Grand Slam is engineered for putting realism. Made using fibers in single color summer green for a natural appearance that will last for years to come in all climates. Recommended for the advanced golfer for consistent putting and chips. Grand Slam rolls out flat, putts true at country club speed, is non-directional and has great ball roll. It is also is made to last outdoors (8 yr. warranty outdoor/ lifetime indoor) and engineered to bridge subsurface irregularities for easier permanent outdoor installation. Features Face Weight: 43 oz Total Weight: 70 oz Finished Pile Height: 1/2″ Fiber Type: Single Color Yarn Roll Width: 15 Feet Wide Backing: 20 Oz Urethane Warranty: 10 Years
- 6 Feet x 15 Feet Nylon Putting Green With 4 Precut Challenging Holes
- Non-Directional 100% Single Color NY-TUFF Yarn.
- Tough, Heavy-Duty Construction For Durability
- Offers Golfers The Same Level Of Performance Expected From A Professional Golf Course
- Rolls 10 to 11 On The Stimp. Rolls True at Country Club Speeds Use Indoors or Outdoors. Made In The USA. 8 Year Warranty